Aron Atkins has updated mail2entry, the
PERLPython script that Sen wrote for posting email with attached pictures to MT.
This version includes:
- parsemsg.parse supports multiple image attachments; the content of each image is returned in a list.
- Added saveimage.py, which takes that list of image bodies and either saves them to disk or posts them via newMediaObject.
- Move parsing of sys.argv out of main() -- this avoids the import * warnings.
- Template changes in settings.py which allow for multiple images. supports both
- JPEG and GIF image types.
Also, I have been talking to Karl Dubost about taking over the management of the code and he is also working on a new version. If you guys could coordinate, that would be great. ;-)
Thanks to both of you for continuing the effort!